Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Introducing Pedro Augustus and The Baby

Courtney, for the past year or so, has been drawing a cartoon starring The Baby and his best friend, a sheep named Pedro Augustus.

The cartoon is pretty clever (I'm her mom; of course I believe that!) and since I got my new scanner, I've been having fun scanning her pencil sketches.

Here are just a few samples of her work:

Pedro Augustus and The Baby take a Sunday Drive:

The Baby drives with the assistance of his push-popper. His single hair blows in the wind.

Photobucket

Pedro Augustus and The Baby attend a Metallica concert:

Metallica Concert

Pedro Augustus and The Baby make snow men:

Snow Sheep and Baby

Pedro Augustus and The Baby Travel Back in Time:

Their space ship is a double-seater baby bouncer.

Time Travel

Pedro and Baby's friend, Tony Smith:

Tony Smith

Pedro Augustus and The Baby Around the World:

They're Emo in Hot Topic. Pedro has a camel hump in Egypt. So many arms in India.

Around the World

I love Courtney's cartoon. I think I'm Courtney's Pedro Augustus.

KA

No comments:

Post a Comment